I Heart H&M

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Ever since Tabby was a tiny baby H&M has been one of my first port of calls for cool baby basics on a budget.  Their neat range of coloured and stripy bodysuits (I have a weakness for stripes!), soft baby jeans and leggings made it easy to achieve that babyGAP look at half the price.  But as she moved up into the Younger Girls section I have to admit what seemed like a sudden onslaught of pink, frills and Hello Kitty (!) did phase me a bit at first and I wasn't sure if H&M and I were going to get along any more... However I'm pleased to say that their current Spring/Summer range is looking very cool and there's some really gorgeous summer dresses and blouses out there now. I can't wait to kit Tabby out for the sunshine now!

And even better.. not one of these below is more than £10!





This spotty blouse is so gorgeous it's definitely time to be swapping stripes for spots!


Such a cute print!


Anchors away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger