Interesting Quote

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Well, the update is... no baby yet!  But of course they do say good things come to those who wait, so I'm sure if I sit tight and take it easy our bundle of joy will come soon :)

In the meantime, just a quick post - I read this quote over the weekend and it really stuck in my head...


I like stumbling across quotes like this that resonate in some way, that capture something you've been perhaps thinking or feeling without even realising.  It can change your perspective just like that, and make you think about something in a completely different way.  As someone who worries a lot about what other people think, or who can always find a reason why not to do or try something new, this quote really made me realise that actually it's my own hang ups that stop me from doing things.  Maybe it's time for a change in attitude!
   
I read this quote in an interview with Hilda Grahnat, a blogger and photographer who lives in Sweden, on another blog SFGirlByBay.  You can check out the interview here, which is also a sneak peek around Hilda's home, which is lovely so worth checking out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger