I Like It Print

Wednesday 30 May 2012

It was our wedding anniversary the other week (5 years, where does the time go!) and instead of buying presents for each other Mec and I have kind of started a tradition of buying something jointly for the house, like artwork or furniture, etc, which we can both enjoy.  For someone who's into interiors and design it's certainly an arrangement I'm happy with (although if you're reading this hon I still like presents too! Ha ha!).  For this anniversary we decided to go with an Anthony Burrill print, "I Like It", below.  


I Like It, Anthony Burrill, £40

I think it's going to look great on our lounge wall.  We actually already have this print from Burrill, which I love - such a great, simple motto.  I'm looking forward to adding our new print along side it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger