Hooray For The Weekend

Saturday 23 June 2012

Boy I'm tired! These 5am starts at the moment are starting to catch up with me and between looking after the kids all day, tidying my bomb site of a house, and cooking for my friend who came for dinner this evening, Friday has slipped by in a blur!  It's all good though, and as of Monday I'm off on holiday for a week so can't complain. Looking forward to a much needed rest! 

I hope you have a good weekend - here are a few things you might like...      

Loved Grayson Perry's recent three-part Channel 4 documentary "All In The Best Possible Taste" on British class and taste - if you missed it you should try and watch it on catch up.  Recognise yourself?!




As you know I'm a fan of Fine Little Day - their stuff is so beautiful, and these gorgeous wool blankets are no exception!  I'm in love with the yellow...






My brother emailed me this article he'd read about toddlers and modern technology, like TV, iPads, iPhones, etc.  It's an interesting debate - Tabby loves CBeebies and can practically can use our iPad with her eyes closed... are we making a huge mistake?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger