Summer Dresses

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Despite the crap weather so far this summer (seriously, apart from that one hot week a fortnight ago it's been raining since April hasn't it?!) I've not been deterred by the rain in my endeavour to fill in the gaps in my summer wardrobe, and so recently I've quietly been making a wish list...

First up, has anyone noticed this gorgeous maxi dress from French Connection?  Or more to the point has anyone got the £195 going spare to buy it?  Unfortunately I don't but still this statement chevron print dress is top of my wish list.


On a more affordable note I've found some great dresses at Mango and think either of these maxi dresses, below, might be perfect.  



Loving these cute sun dresses too...



If I was feeling a little braver about my post-baby body I absolutely love this dress from Topshop, but for now will only daydream about feeling bold enough to wear such an attention grabbing bright colour and in such a sheer fabric.  


Finally another budget buster for me unfortunately but if I had the cash I love this oversized polkadot sundress at Madewell.  (Would look so cool with these shades, in red, that I've also got my eye on... but then don't get me started on sunglasses!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger