Getting In The Picture

Tuesday 23 October 2012

I read this on the weekend and, as a mum, it totally made me stop and think. So, today whilst we were out in the park for a particularly drizzly family walk, I wanted to make sure I caught a moment with Sam on camera. No, I don't like my hair as it was all limp and horrible from the raincloud which had descended on us. And I can't bear seeing all the wrinkles that seem to be gathering, worryingly, around my eyes, but that's sooo not the point...  One day Sam will look back at these photos and just see him and me, his mum, hanging out in the park and having a laugh!




2 comments:

  1. Hi! You have a very lovely blog! And thanks for the mention in your other post. Please join in with 52 weeks of happy - it doesn't matter when you start it, you can just begin at week 1 and finish whenever you like! I'd love to see your posts. Gorgeous pictures of you and Sam. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my blog. You're right, I will join in your happiness series, what better way to beat the winter blues!

      Delete

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger