Neon Nails

Saturday 25 May 2013



The sun is barely out but I've still got summer on the brain... I can't stop thinking about neon red nail polish! I don't really do manicures - as much as I'd love to get them on a regular basis, I generally can't justify the spend and so instead with a little bit of effort (and time, that's the tricky one!) I try to do just a good a job myself.  So, I did a quick scour of the internet and found just the ticket for amazing neon red nails - American Apparel's Neon range, for £9. Or for a bit less I reckon this Orange Attack from Maybelline at £2.99 could look just as good.  I think I might do a bit of experimenting this weekend!  Well, we all need a bit of me time and a shot of neon would look so great with that denim tee... 

Update: Rimmel Salon Pro in Hip Hop was the perfect shade!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger