Simple Summer Sweatshirt

Wednesday 17 July 2013



I know the weather is stupidly hot at the moment so there's not much call for a lightweight summer sweatshirt, but I did a bit of cheeky shopping today (it's sale season, I can't help myself) and bagged this  great simple top from Kin at John Lewis.  I'm a sucker for grey, especially in basics like tees and jumpers, and this is very much like a Whistles top I'd been eyeing up in the sale for ages.  What do you think? Loving the details - raw cuffs perfect for rolling up, the curved hem and small breast pocket! Is it wrong to say I might be looking forward to the weather cooling off so I can wear my new purchase?! I think it's got to be teamed with skinny jeans, and then dressed up with maybe my French Connection clog heels and a chunky statement necklace... Have you hit the sales? Sometimes it's got to be done! :)





2 comments:

  1. It's a great buy as it will go with just about everything. I've bought one thing in the sales, a chambray tunic shirt from Toast which was reduced by a heck of a lot otherwise it wouldn't have been coming home to me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh sounds nice, I love Toast but as you say some bits are a bit pricey. What a treat! x

      Delete

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger