Stool Makeover

Wednesday 24 July 2013


Summer is a great time to take on some projects around the house and we've certainly got our fair share of things to do! In particular we really need to finish off our kitchen, the main part is done but the utility and back door area are still littered with bits of wood and tools.  All in good time I guess! A little project that did seem quick and easily achievable though was making over our little Ikea stool we bought for the kids to use around the kitchen.  In bare wood it was too boring and getting easily marked with sticky fingers, so I decided it was a good opportunity to inject a bit of colour into our kitchen.  I love how it turned out, the bright yellow is so sunny and really pops out against the white units. It was hot work as, of course, I chose one of the hottest weekends of the year to get painting but I think it was worth it in the end! :)









4 comments:

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger