Hooray For The Weekend

Saturday 14 September 2013


So it's been over a week since my last post and I'm not sure exactly where the time has gone! Tabby started nursery this week so that's probably where my head's been at - she was so excited to start at last, after a summer of us hyping it up in a bid to gear her up for this next step. As per usual though she's taken to it like a duck to water. The photo above is of her walking to nursery on her first day, carrying both her school bags upon her own insistence!

We've also been doing bits around the house, following a very productive trip to Ikea last weekend. We got an amazing new dining table for £35(!) which, whilst it's not about to set the world on fire, has turned out to be such a fab purchase as nothing sticks to this table... I'm not one to tempt fate but dare I say it's child-proof?! And we finally put up some much needed shelving in the kitchen too, which has been on our to do list since about April! (Apologies for the shockingly bad quality photos, my iphone is on it's last legs since I smashed the screen, I should really make the effort to pull out the proper camera once in a while).



Mec's taken the kids away this weekend to see their Grandma by the sea, so I'm all set for a couple of days of doing whatever I want and answering to nobody. Oh, and painting my nails! 

Hooray for the weekend, have a good one! x



3 comments:

  1. The new dining table looks fab - gives the room a Scandi style, which like very much indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love a bit of Scandi style too! :)

      Delete
  2. Great buy Laura - looks lovely in your home too. Hope you enjoyed a quiet weekend! x

    ReplyDelete

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger