Ankle Boots

Wednesday 23 October 2013



Boots, boots, boots! I seem to be on a mission for shoes at the moment and since coming to a decision on trainers I'm now on the hunt for the perfect pair of ankle boots. As usual I sort of knew in my head what I was looking for but couldn't really put my finger on it until I spotted them, but ta da, these boots from Mint Velvet are spot on! Mid height heel, not too chunky, in slightly beaten up looking brown leather - so perfect - and I especially like the gold zip on the inside of the ankle (although you might have to take my word for that seeing as you can't see it here!)


At £139 they're a bit pricey but I think generally you can't go wrong investing in a good pair of leather boots - I happened to wear some mid calf brown leather boots this weekend that are 3 years old and still going strong, although argueably in need of reheeling perhaps!


They come in grey too (very nice!) but I think for me the brown is more versatile. It's a close call though!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger