Caroline Z Hurley Textiles

Wednesday 9 October 2013


I think I love printed textiles just as much as I love paper prints (I've always got my eye on a print I'd like for my home) and so I was delighted to discover these wonderful table runners and tea towels by Caroline Z Hurley last week.  Hand printed in her studio in Brooklyn, these simple geometric designs are block printed onto linen and have great little finishing touches like neon stitching - it's all in the detail right!? I think the red neon triangles runner would be a great alternative look for a christmas table!



I bought some black fabric paint recently in a bid to give block printing a go but I've yet to get stuck in. Now I've come across these I'm feeling newly inspired.  As much as I would like to purchase these for my home, sometimes my budget can't always stretch to meet my wishlist!

(Also on my wish list are these napkins from A Sunny Afternoon :) )

2 comments:

  1. Oh they are gorgeous! But yip, expensive and out of my budget. I definitely think you should try the fabric paint idea, it could work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love a sunny afternoon! But you should totally try to DIY those tea towels - they are adorable!

    Have a great weekend!

    xx Alecia www.likesof.us

    ReplyDelete

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger