Tabby Turns 4!

Friday 25 October 2013




There's a definitely buzz of energy in our household this afternoon, as Tabitha turns 4 tomorrow! She's beyond excited of course, and I have to say I'm quite excited too! I've got a little list of things to do later once the kids are in bed - bake a cake, put up decorations, wrap her presents - which right now I really don't have the energy to do, but after a brief sit down and a glass of wine I think it'll be a fun evening as Mec and I get elbow deep in pink icing and hundreds and thousands (more about the cake below...)! I can't believe my baby girl is turning 4 already, time is just going by so fast!










I have been thinking a lot about what sort of cake to do for our family birthday tea tomorrow (Tabby really wants a pink princess cake so for her party next week I'm going for a shop-bought option which should fulfil a 4yr olds dream of a perfect princess birthday cake!) but for tomorrow I thought something a little more homemade (and a little more edible!) would be best, so after a quick look through some foodie blogs, I found a couple of pictures for inspiration! I'll let you know how I get on :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger