a neat little shop + Sian Elin

Friday 28 February 2014



I recently discovered Sian Elin and her amazing collection of textiles, wallpapers and home accessories at the Top Drawer trade show back in January, and immediately knew I wanted to stock her products in my shop a neat little shop. Her gorgeous designs aim to combine simple Scandinavian styling with a bit of Eastern flair, and focus on using bold, graphic patterns inspired by architecture or motifs seen on trips to the East. I would have loved to stock her entire range, but for now I'll be stocking these 4 cushion designs below. I'm so excited!
Horseshoe Arch in Teal cushion

Inlay cushion

Large Horseshoe Arch in Grey cushion

Riad cushion



In stock on the new-look website (wahoo!) soon!!

Have a great weekend x


1 comments:

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger