Love for Chinti and Parker

Wednesday 7 May 2014


Be still my beating heart, at £85 I'm not sure it's a goer, but oh, how much do I love this new top from Chinti and Parker?! Simple, totally wearable (to death probably!) and so cute with that beautiful heart...

I'm new to this label, having only discovered it last week when I spied this fabulous top over on WIT blog, but I'm loving it already. Lots of stripes, cute prints and great tailoring, it's a bit like a more out-going version of Cos. I've looked at this top everyday for a week now, fingers crossed it might go on sale one day if it doesn't sell out?!



See more of Chinti and Parker's range online here.




2 comments:

  1. Oh I love their stuff but its ridiculously priced! Especially those cashmere sweaters. Ah, well lottery tickets are on again! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, £85 for a t-shirt!! Crazy money! I've stopped looking at it now so as to stop pining but it's nice to discover these things for inspiration... I'm sure I can find a similar wide-striped top for less :)

    ReplyDelete

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger