Swimsuit Shopping

Tuesday 10 June 2014



My new M&S swimsuit!

I've been looking for a new swimsuit for a couple of months now, and as per usual found some beautiful ones at Boden and J. Crew but who has either £59 or £225 (!!!) to spend on a swimsuit - especially when my summer holiday plans are more staycation than vacation.  So I was delighted to find this amazingly flattering and beautifully fitted swimsuit at good old M&S. Don't you just love that pretty spot print with a pop of coral! 

The top is half is such a pretty shape and makes me feel like I'm in a bikini top (ah, those were the days!) and the bottom half has ingenious rouching and panelling to hold everything in nicely for a slimmer silhouette. Perfect! Going swimming with those little monkeys of mine has never seemed so appealing! 

Fab tangerine colour, but selling out fast!


Pret-a-Surf for J. Crew £225
Love this simple star print, but £225? Really!

Love this swimsuit, the ultimate nautical style, and comes in other fab colour ways.


Just the job and looks far more expensive than it is!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger